Tuesday, May 12, 2015

About me

Greeting, everybody.

My name is Chau (pronounce as /chow/). You might notice that my nickname is kinggreedy, with "greedy" from "Greedy Algorithm". Why "king" then ? Well, I love the greedy algorithm so much that I will make sure no one will ever greedier than me, That's why it's "king". (Hint: I did choose my GSoC project based on Greedy Algorithm :P)

About my project
This summer, I'm working for CorePython. My project is "Create a RESTful API for Roundup". Roundup is an issue tracker for Python. Currently there is no official web API to get the data from Roundup. This project aims to implement the RESTful API for Roundup, thus enable the opportunities for developers to create and develop new services and features, which can easily keep track of the data for users.

Additionally, I have to develop some basic tools that use the API, for example, improved stats page or dashboard. And my ultimate aim is to contribute it upstream.


No comments:

Post a Comment